Tim West to Address MO Bar Business Law Section
Berkowitz Oliver partner Tim West will be speaking at the Business Law Section of the Missouri Bar’s Annual Law Update Seminar on May 25, 2017. He will be covering topics such as:
- Will Missouri’s new expert witness standard (Daubert) significantly change business litigation in Missouri state courts?
- The increased litigation and counseling on restrictive covenants
- Why businesses seem to be more interested in litigating
- Class action waivers in arbitration provisions
- Whether the federal discovery standard makes state court a more desirable option for litigating claims
- Whether Missouri needs a “business court”?