Schult, Oliver Named Lawyers of the Year, Six Others Included in Best Lawyers in America
Eight Berkowitz Oliver partners have been named to The Best Lawyers in America© for 2022.
In addition, Tom Schult was named the Best Lawyers® 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” for Bet-the-Company Litigation for Kansas City, Missouri. David Oliver was named the Best Lawyers® 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants for Kansas City, Missouri
The honored Berkowitz Oliver attorneys for 2022 are:
- Nick Kurt, for Commercial Litigation;
- Jeff Morris, for Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: General Practice, and Criminal Defense: White-Collar;
- Shazzie Naseem, for Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: General Practice, and Criminal Defense: White-Collar;
- Kathleen Nemechek, for Employment Law – Management;
- David Oliver, for Commercial Litigation and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants;
- Tom Schult, for Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants; and
- John Shaw, for Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy), Litigation-Securities, and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants
- Christina Wahl, for Criminal Defense: White Collar.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 113,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and the awards are based on more than 15 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, more than 10.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 66,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.