Eleven Berkowitz Oliver Attorneys Named Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
Eleven attorneys at Berkowitz Oliver LLP have been named 2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. The 2020 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers are:
- Stacey Gilman, for Business Litigation;
- Jim Humphrey, for Securities Litigation;
- Jeff Morris, for Criminal Defense: White Collar;
- Shazzie Naseem, for Criminal Defense: White Collar;
- David Oliver, for Business Litigation;
- Tom Schult, for Class Action;
- John Shaw, for Securities Litigation;
- Christina Wahl, for Criminal Defense: White Collar; and
- Jennifer Wieland, for Class Action.
The 2020 Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars are:
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.