Nine Berkowitz Oliver Attorneys Named 2022 Super Lawyers
Nine attorneys at Berkowitz Oliver have been named 2022 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers:
- Stacey Gilman for Business Litigation
- Jeff Morris for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Shazzie Naseem for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Kathleen Nemechek for Employment & Labor
- David Oliver for Business Litigation
- Tom Schult for Class Action
- John Shaw for Securities Litigation
- Christina Wahl for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Jennifer Wieland for Class Action
In the White Collar Defense group, this is Christina Wahl’s 10th year receiving this honor. Jeff Morris was also named to the Top 50 in Kansas City list, and the Top 100 of the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list. Berkowitz Oliver has more attorneys recognized for Criminal Defense: White Collar than any other firm in the area.
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.