Twelve Berkowitz Oliver Attorneys Named Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
Twelve attorneys at Berkowitz Oliver have been named 2021 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. The 2021 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers are:
- Stacey Gilman, for Business Litigation
- Jim Humphrey, for Securities Litigation
- Jeff Morris, for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Shazzie Naseem, for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Kathleen Nemechek, for Employment & Labor
- David Oliver, for Business Litigation
- Tom Schult, for Class Action
- John Shaw, for Securities Litigation
- Christina Wahl, for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Jennifer Wieland, for Class Action
Two attorneys were named 2021 Rising Stars:
Jeff Morris was also named to the Top 100 of the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers List.
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with independent research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.